OUR PROMISE + OUR RESPONSIBILITY
MAKING IT THROUGH COVID-19 TOGETHER
A message from the LUCKY & LADY® President
UPDATED JUNE 25, 2021
Our commitment to the health and safety of pets in our care, of pet parents, and of our team remains unchanged during this unprecedented time. As we continue to monitor information and guidance from the CDC as well as local, state and federal officials, I feel it important to share with you, our valued clients, what we’re doing to keep all of us safe and how we’re adapting to a renewed confidence in people making the right decisions.
In accordance with CDC guidance, effective Friday, June 25, 2021, we invite fully vaccinated clients, team members and vendors to enter our amazing space without a face mask. Masks are still required for any individual not fully vaccinated. Our team members and vendors entering our space without a mask are required to have a completed COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on file.
What we’re continuing to ask of our team
- Any employee experiencing symptoms of coronavirus is not permitted at work.
- Employees must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds at the beginning of each shift, after using the restroom, and if returning to the building after lunch.
How we’re cleaning our facility
- Our air quality is medical or hospital grade. HVAC technicians from our vendor and the manufacturers have inspected our systems on-site to ensure our fresh air exchanger, UV purification system, and our biological and media air filtration systems are operating optimally.
- We’re taking our daily medical-grade cleaning procedures and repeating them, while using an FDA-approved sanitizer to safeguard our space.
- We use a cleaning system custom designed and engineered for Lucky & Lady. We do not use a pressure-washer, which aerosolizes germs and spreads them.
What we ask of you, our clients
- If you enter our lobby, please wear a face mask or face covering if you are not fully vaccinated.
- We’re encouraging touchless transactions, including increased use of our online client portal and the use of credit cards on file.
- We are recommending use of our curbside pet valet service and we invite you to stay in your car.
- We won’t be providing tours for a while, but we are now allowing a pet’s toys, beds or other belongings.
Our Front Liners First program for no-cost overnight boarding is available and we’ve set aside some funds to help clients. If, in these challenging times, you need Lucky & Lady, but are unable to pay, please let a concierge know. We want to help you. And we hope you’ll help others by sharing our COVID-19 Resources for Pet Parents in North Georgia.
On behalf of everyone on our amazing Lucky & Lady team, please accept my thanks for supporting innovative, local businesses. We think local businesses are vital to communities and we’re honored to serve our community, create fulfilling jobs and give back to pets in need. We couldn’t do it without you and we thank you.
Together with you,
President, Lucky & Lady