OUR PROMISE + OUR RESPONSIBILITY
MAKING IT THROUGH COVID-19 TOGETHER
A message from the LUCKY & LADY® President
Our commitment to the health and safety of pets in our care, of pet parents and of our team remains unchanged during this unprecedented time. As we continue to monitor information and guidance from the CDC as well as local, state and federal officials, I feel it important to share with you, our valued clients, what we’re doing to keep all of us safe.
What we’re asking of our team
- Any employee experiencing symptoms of coronavirus is not permitted at work.
- We’re taking temperatures at the start of every day using a medical-grade, touchless infrared forehead thermometer.
- Employees must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds at the beginning of each shift, after using the restroom, if returning to the building after lunch, and after handling personal effects or belongings of pets.
- Employees must wear a mask, which covers their mouth and nose, and masks are being made available.
- Employees must maintain safe “social distancing” requirements and make every effort to remain 6 feet from one another and from others, both at Lucky & Lady and elsewhere.
- Only one employee may be in certain areas of our facility at a time, such as our break room.
How we’re cleaning our facility
- Our air quality is medical or hospital grade. HVAC technicians from our vendor and the manufacturers have inspected our systems on-site to ensure our fresh air exchanger, UV purification system, and our biological and media air filtration systems are operating optimally.
- We’re taking our daily medical-grade cleaning procedures and repeating them. We’re cleaning and sanitizing on the hour in addition to using an FDA-approved sanitizer to safeguard our space.
- We use a cleaning system custom designed and engineered for Lucky & Lady. We do not use a pressure-washer, which aerosolizes germs and spreads them.
- We are cleaning all surfaces in public areas at least once each hour, including our credit card touch pad and doorknobs.
- And we’re encouraging touchless transactions.
How we’ll interact with you
- If you enter our lobby, please wear a face mask or face covering.
- We ask you to keep your pet’s leash with you. We’ll use ours and we’ll launder them daily.
- We’re encouraging touchless transactions, including increased use of our online client portal and the use of credit cards on file.
- We are recommending use of our curbside pet valet service and we invite you to stay in your car.
- We won’t be providing tours for a while. And we won’t be accepting a pet’s toys, beds or other belongings. Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty.
On behalf of everyone on our amazing Lucky & Lady team, please accept my thanks for supporting innovative, local businesses. We think local businesses are vital to communities and we’re honored to serve our community, create fulfilling jobs and give back to pets in need. We couldn’t do it without you and we thank you.
Our Front Liners First program for no-cost overnight boarding is available and we’ve set aside some funds to help clients. If, in these challenging times, you need Lucky & Lady, but are unable to pay, please let a concierge know. We want to help you. And we hope you’ll help others by sharing our COVID-19 Resources for Pet Parents in North Georgia.
The experts say coronavirus isn’t going away anytime soon. So, we’re all adapting. And at Lucky & Lady, we remain intent on providing the right balance of attention and enrichment pets need, even if it all looks a little different. We don’t think pets will notice, but we do think they’ll thank all of us for the ability to thrive.
Together with you,
President, Lucky & Lady